Applications for the 2021-2022 school year due by February 15th
1. Browse the website for a virtual tour and to get a feel for the program.
2. Fill out and submit an application (scroll to page bottom for link to application), along with the $25 application fee (reduced to $10 if applying for a spot with financial aid). Applications may be submitted to: NourishingChildhood@gmail.com (Amanda will respond with payment options).
3. We will schedule a 45-minute virtual family interview - generally within 2-3 weeks of receiving the application. This is a chance for us to get to know a bit about each other, and to ask any additional questions you may have.
4. We will let you know by mid-March if we will have space for your child!
In order to protect the health of our our families and community, all eligible family members will be required to provide proof of COVID vaccinations by the start date of early September, 2021.
Applications for the following school year are due by February 15th. After this date, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis for any remaining available spaces and/or to be added to the waitlist. Application fees are non-refundable.
- The amount of financial aid available in a given year depends upon the enrollment numbers of full-paying families. Therefore, we may not know how much financial aid is available to offer until enrollment capacity has been determined.
The signed contract - along with the non-refundable Supply Fee - must be returned within two weeks of acceptance in order to hold your place.
Tuition payments are divided equally over the course of 12 months - beginning on June 1st and ending on May 1st of the following year.
Click on the PDF icon below to open The Maple Hill Play Garden's 2021-2022 application