We are currently full for the 2021-2022 School Year.
If you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email your completed application to: NourishingChildhood@gmail.com.
Please indicate if your days are at all flexible. We will contact you for an interview if any spaces become available.
If you are interested in applying for the next school year,
applications for the 2022-2023 school year will due in February 2022
In order to protect the health of our our families and community, all eligible household members
will be required to provide proof of completed COVID vaccinations by the start date of early September, 2021.
1. Browse the website for a virtual tour and to get a feel for the program.
2. Fill out and submit an application (scroll to page bottom for link to application), along with the $25 application fee (reduced to $5 if applying for a spot with financial aid). Applications may be submitted to: NourishingChildhood@gmail.com (Amanda will respond with payment options).
3. We will schedule a 45-minute virtual family interview - generally within 2-3 weeks of receiving the application. This is a chance for us to get to know a bit about each other, and to ask any additional questions you may have.
4. We will let you know by mid-March if we will have space for your child!
Applications for the following school year are due by February 15th. After this date, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis for any remaining available spaces and/or to be added to the waitlist. Application fees are non-refundable.
- The amount of financial aid available in a given year depends upon the enrollment numbers of full-paying families. Therefore, we may not know how much financial aid is available to offer until enrollment capacity has been determined.
The signed contract - along with the non-refundable Supply Fee - must be returned within two weeks of acceptance in order to hold your place.
Tuition payments are divided equally over the course of 12 months - beginning on June 1st and ending on May 1st of the following year.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept childcare vouchers at this time.
Click on the PDF icon below to open The Maple Hill Play Garden's 2021-2022 application