We are now accepting applications
for the 2024-2025 school year!
For the 2024-2025 school year, returning families who are still age-eligible will be given priority in re-enrollment.
There will be four full-time spaces (or the equivalent in part-time spaces) opening.
Deadline for priority admissions is February 1st, 2024.
In the event there are any remaining spots after priority admissions, applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Please note: Much of the financial aid for the 2024-2025 school year has already been allotted
to returning children. We DO have a limited amount of additional financial aid
to offer beyond the sliding scale this year. We cannot offer any additional full tuition discounts
at this time, though partial tuition discounts (25% - 50%) will be considered when possible.
We offer in-person interviews that include a tour.
Please click to get a feel for our space and day.
In an effort to counter systemic inequities in access to quality outdoor, play-based, early childhood education,
priority for new children will be given to BIPOC families who reflect the diversity of our global world
and to full-day, full-time families (or families whose schedules fit with the available program spaces if no full-time spaces remain).
After these priorities are honored, we will offer a lottery for any remaining spaces.
If you are interested in applying for the following school year,
applications for the 2025-2026 school year will due in January 20245
The Maple Hill Play Garden generally accepts children who are 15 months old - 2.9 years old as of August of the current school year.
Example: a child enrolling for the 2022-2023 school year must be of an age between 15 months and 2 years 10 months as of August 30, 2022.
1. Browse the website for a virtual tour and to get a feel for the program.
2. Fill out and submit an application:
- Applications may be submitted electronically to: NourishingChildhood@gmail.com (if accessibility is a challenge
with the electronic application, please email to inquire about other options).
- Please write: "Maple Hill Application" in the subject heading.
- Please note if application fee has been submitted or is pending.
- Please note: all of the additional financial aid beyond the sliding scale has already been allotted for the
2024-2025 school year to returning children (i.e.: we are unable to offer any additional aid to
new families this year).
3. Submit the $45 application fee here:
(As a small business, this cost is to honor the value of our time during the interview process.)
- Please write your child's name in the "Comments/Memo" section (so we can link your payment to your application)
4. We will schedule a 30-minute in-person family interview - generally within 2-3 weeks of receiving the application. This is a chance for us to get to know a bit about each other, and to ask any additional questions you may have.
5. We will offer spaces based on the aforementioned criteria, and hold a lottery for any remaining spaces. We will let you know within 2-3 weeks after the application deadline if we are able to offer your child a space!
Applications for the following school year are due by February 15th and April 15th. After these dates, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis for any remaining available spaces and/or to be added to the waitlist. Application fees are non-refundable.
- The amount of financial aid available in a given year depends upon the enrollment numbers of full-paying families. Therefore, we may not know how much financial aid is available to offer until enrollment capacity has been determined.
The signed contract - along with the non-refundable Supply Fee - must be returned within two weeks of acceptance in order to hold your place.
Tuition payments are divided equally over the course of 12 months - beginning on June 1st and ending on May 1st of the following year.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept childcare vouchers at this time.